Looking for a Senior Structural Engineer with expertise in forensic investigation, concrete construction, or structural restoration who would like the opportunity to have a mix of office and field engagement that leads to direct involvement with construction and repairs in your next role? Are you passionate about sharing your knowledge and experience through mentoring, training, and developing co-workers.
Does working within a collaborative team of a rapidly scaling division of a well-respected company sound like the type of environment you would enjoy working within? We are looking for senior engineering leaders to help inspire and guide our technical growth.
As an essential business providing critical engineering and repair services to the parking garage industry my client is growing and we would love to talk to you about the opportunities within our company.
We are hiring for a Senior Structural Engineer to join the a fast growing exciting team in a recession proof market! The Senior Structural Engineer will survey and evaluate existing structures and prepare the associated inspection reports. They will communicate the assessment results and follow up plans with business development co-workers and clients. The Senior Structural Engineer will confer with project personnel to provide technical advice and ensure issues are effectively brought to resolution. This role is responsible for providing technical sales support to enhance existing customer relationships and to assist with securing new ones. Additionally, the Senior Structural Engineer will serve as a mentor, and peer reviewer, and assist in the training and development of engineering co-workers.
- Surveys and evaluates existing structures for maintenance and repair needs. Prepares and issues associated inspection reports for use by the customer and Territory Manager.
- Communicates assessments and follow up plans with business development co-workers and assists in conveying technical concepts to clients.
- Engineers all structural repairs within assigned territory.
- Reviews calculations, structural drawings, and construction documents and related questions as required. Refers questions or seeks technical advice from Senior Director.
- Researches building codes and specifications as required.
- Provides technical sales support to Business Development Representative's for prospective customers and existing clients.
- Provides technical advice and guidance to project personnel and subcontractors as needed.
- Consistently attends technical seminars and training programs to ensure subject matter expertise is up to date and honed.
- Assists with training new Structural Engineers as needed.
- Assists in the development and training of engineering co-workers which may include direct supervision and management.
Important Areas of Expertise:
- Bachelor's and Master's degree in Civil/Structural Engineering, P.E. preferred
- 7+ year'sof relevant experience in concrete construction / concrete repair / concrete restoration / forensic investigation
- Demonstrated experience in performing forensic and restoration engineering duties on existing parking structures of all construction types
- Fully remote
- Flexible working hours
- 20% Cost of living adjustment bonuses
- Health, dental and vision contributions
- 401k matching
If you are interested in this role please reach out