LVI are currently seeking a Structural Restoration Engineer in West Palm Beach to join an international industry-leading consulting firm.
The ideal candidate has experience with restoration of existing commercial and residential buildings, with experience specifically in concrete restoration. Alongside hands on experience, this candidate ideally has experience with project management, seeing a project through from start to finish.
This role offers the opportunity to work on structural defect / damage analysis, forensic investigations, building condition reports, roof condition surveys, concrete restoration, and repair specifications.
- Architecture or Engineering Degree
- Must at least have E.I. License
- 5+ years experience with structural engineering / construction
- 1+ years experience with existing structures (concrete restoration proffered)
- Knowledge of building restoration and project management
- Ability to consult with clients
- 401k Contribution
- Medical Package
- Performance bonuses
- Opportunity for career progression
- Access to exciting projects
Please get in touch to learn more!