Our client a leading, full-service engineering firm, seeking a mid-level engineer/Project Manager in wastewater systems. They have a large variety of clients, including municipalities, utilities, industries and private developers, to deliver high-quality and cost-effective solutions for their water infrastructure needs. They are committed to excellence, integrity and re-investing in their employees to make the work they do as streamlined as possible, in dedication also to their commitment to work-life balance.
As a Project Manager/Professional Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Leading and managing water systems projects from inception to completion, including scope, schedule, budget, quality and risk management
- Performing sanitary sewer evaluation studies, including flow data analysis, hydraulic modelling and rehabilitation plans
- Coordinating and communicating with internal and external stakeholders, such as clients, contractors, consultants, regulators and staff.
- Establishing and maintaining strong client relationships and actively participating in business development activities to win new work and grow market share and client network.
- Leading a project team of engineers, technicians and other professionals, including mentoring and up-skilling junior engineers.
- A bachelor's degree in civil/environmental engineering
- PE certification
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in water systems design engineering and project management (e.g. sanitary-sewer, sewer, stormwater, conveyance systems, hydraulic modelling, etc.)
- Proficiency in ArcGIS, InfoSWMM, Fulcrum, or similar software
- Knowledge of client standards, such as state, local and other municipalities
- Experience with client interfacing/ business development is desirable
- A competitive salary and benefits package, ranging $115-130k
- Flextime - start early, finish early and hybrid schedule
- Health insurance with family coverage
- A strong commitment to employee satisfaction and culture, with investment in technology and employee upskilling at the forefront of operations
If you are interested in learning more, please feel free to apply! Or reach out via:
P - 720-784-5126