A multiple-business line firm are seeking a technically skilled but ambitious PE to join their dynamic team with a clear progression pathway to PM within the year, as well as immediate technical mentorship opportunity for junior engineers.
As a Senior PE, you will lead and oversee critical engineering projects, provide technical expertise, and mentor a team of skilled engineers. You'll be responsible for:
- Experience with H&H using SWMM, HEC-RAS, HEC-HMS or similar modeling programs.
- Technical mentorship of two junior engineers - continuing to use and grow your technical skills, with designated resources to technical as well as management training
- Assisting in project management and new project bids
- Compensation: Salary between $80-$125k based on experience, with regular salary and title reviews
- Annual Bonus: For the last 3 years, bonus has averaged 1/3 of employees salary
- Hybrid Working: 3 days minimum in the office a week, but strong culture around flexibility
- Professional Development: Access to ongoing professional development opportunities to enhance your skills and advance your career within the company, including access to the latest and best technology, project management training, etc.
- Health and Wellness: Full health insurance including family members and 401k plan, with competitive employee match
- Vacation and Paid Time Off: Generous vacation and paid time off
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Civil Engineering or similar Engineering degree.
- Minimum of 5 of relevant experience in engineering.
- Proven experience of project management assistance and strong technical skills
- Strong expertise in AutoCAD Civil 3D and ArcGIS, or similar.
- Excellent communication, problem-solving, and leadership skills.
If you have a PE license and want to know more about this role, please apply or feel free to reach out on:
P: (718) 577-2747