The client are a leading global engineering and construction firm specializing in environmental, water, transportation, and energy projects. They are committed to delivering innovative, sustainable, and cost-effective solutions that improve the quality of life in communities around the world.
Job Description: The client is looking for a highly motivated and experienced Water/Wastewater Project Manager to join their team. The W/WW Project Manager will play a pivotal role in overseeing and managing W/WW treatment projects, ensuring successful project delivery, client satisfaction, and adherence to environmental regulations. The ideal candidate should have a strong background in civil and environmental engineering, project management, and a deep understanding of W/WW treatment processes.
- Project Management: Lead and manage W/WW treatment projects from initiation through completion, ensuring that projects are delivered on time, within scope, and within budget.
- Client Engagement: Foster and maintain strong relationships with clients, serving as the primary point of contact, and ensuring their needs and expectations are met throughout the project lifecycle.
- Technical Expertise: Provide technical leadership and guidance to project teams, including engineers, technicians, and support staff, to ensure that project objectives are met.
- Compliance: Ensure that all W/WW projects comply with local, state, and federal environmental regulations, and obtain necessary permits as required.
- Budget and Resource Management: Develop and manage project budgets, allocate resources effectively, and monitor project financials to ensure profitability.
- Risk Management: Identify potential project risks and develop mitigation strategies to minimize their impact on project outcomes.
- Quality Assurance: Implement quality control measures to ensure that project deliverables meet or exceed client expectations and industry standards.
- Safety: Promote a culture of safety and adherence to safety protocols on all project sites.
- Documentation: Maintain accurate project documentation, including reports, schedules, and other project-related materials.
- Reporting: Provide regular project status updates to clients and senior management, including progress reports, financial reports, and risk assessments.
- Bachelor's degree in Civil or Environmental Engineering (Master's preferred).
- Professional Engineer (PE) license is highly desirable.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in W/WW treatment project management.
- Proficiency in project management software and tools.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Knowledge of environmental regulations and permitting processes.
- Excellent problem-solving and decision-making abilities.
- Willingness to travel to project sites as needed.
How to Apply: Interested candidates are encouraged to submit their resume.