Water & Wastewater Project Manager - Remote/Hybrid Schedule
Distinguished engineers and scientists converge in our clients Water business (in multiple offices spread out through PA) approaching a community's interaction with water as an integrated system. Working across the hydrologic cycle, they provide sustainable solutions to ensure water availability and proper utilization. As experts they bring scientific rigor, innovation, and a growth-oriented vision to our projects.
We are seeking a Water/Wastewater Engineer for our clients Water Business. This role is designed for water and wastewater professionals who value teamwork and collaboration. As a crucial member of the team, actively contributing to the Water Business Line's growth in Pennsylvania, you will engage in water and wastewater infrastructure planning, design, and construction services. This includes water resource planning, civil and process mechanical design, and project management, allowing you to play a direct role in impactful community projects in PA.
Your Key Responsibilities
- Provide technical support for a variety of technical services related to project execution and delivery, such as wastewater collection, pumping, treatment, water reuse, reclamation, conveyance, transmission, storage, pumping, and treatment, as well as water resource planning.
- Perform engineering analyses, modeling, and calculations, and create detailed design drawings and specifications.
- Contribute to the growth of key accounts, focusing on technical services in the water business line.
- Engage clients in meaningful discussions about critical issues, translating them into opportunities for delivering solutions.
- Introduce new service offerings to clients, collaborating with Subject Matter Experts specializing in service delivery to the Water Industry.
- Actively participate in pursuit decisions, proposals, and pricing development.
- Participate in regional and national industry groups and workshops to promote the brand.
- Coordinate with the marketing team to develop targeted branding materials and maximize exposure of subject matter experts.
- Develop relationships with key industry partners to advance the company's position in the marketplace.
- Identify industry trends and develop a long-term view of the industry, market, and clients in PA.
Your Capabilities and Credentials
- Technical expertise in wastewater collection, pumping, and treatment, including residuals and biosolids handling and management.
- Project management experience with an understanding of relationships between scope, schedule, and budget.
- Successful experience working across teams to provide client solutions.
- Familiarity with the water marketplace in PA, including project and client experience in the region.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Geographically based in PA.
- Education and Experience
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in Civil, Mechanical, Chemical, or Civil/Environmental engineering. Master's preferred.
- Licensed Professional Engineer (PE).
- At least 8 years of relevant professional experience, showcasing diverse experience in public and municipal sectors related to the planning, design, and construction of water infrastructure projects.
- Preexisting relationships and experience with Water utilities in PA would be ideal.
Regular full-time and part-time employees have access to medical, dental, and vision plans, a wellness program, health savings accounts, flexible spending accounts, 401(k) plan, employee stock purchase program, life and accidental death & dismemberment (AD&D) insurance, short-term/long-term disability plans, emergency travel benefits, tuition reimbursement, professional membership fee coverage, and paid family leave. Regular full-time and part-time employees will receive ten paid holidays in each calendar year. In addition, employees will be eligible to accrue vacation between 10 and 20 days per year and eligible for paid sick leave (and if more generous, in accordance with state and local law).
Temporary/casual employees have access to 401(k) plans, employee stock purchase program, and paid leave, in accordance with state and local law.