One of our clients in the system integration industry are looking for an Automation and Controls Engineer within Dallas Texas. In particular the opportunity involves working with a range of DCS platforms including DeltaV, Honeywell and others.
This individual must be technical in automation and control systems programming, using platforms such as PLC, HMI, SCADA or DCS. As well as being proactive, resourceful, and highly motivated with good communication skills with ability to work in a high output environment.
- Hybrid working opportunities
- Great progression/growth structure
- Develop in industry leading skills such as Emerson DeltaV
- Well established and reputable company within the industry
- Minimal Travel
- Diverse project portfolio
- 20-30% bonus
- Provide application/control systems design and development for systems.
- Develop and evaluate alternative system solutions.
- Modify program/system logic involving multiple systems.
- Develop proficiency in several programming languages and control device networks for PLCs and HMIs.
- Working closely with a range of DCS platforms
- Interact with customers to gain an understanding of the business environment.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or Associates Degree or relevant industrial automation experience
- At least 4+ years' experience within manufacturing or system integration having worked with some of the below systems:
- A strong grasp of PLC and/or DCS configuration in any of the below programs:
- Emerson DeltaV
- Honeywell Experion/TDC
- Studio 5000 / RS Logix 5000
- Factory Talk
- Control Logix
Feel free to reach out if you're interested in learning more!