This client is seeking an Automation Engineer with DeltaV and cGMP experience to support their clients across North America.
To be considered for this role you must have DeltaV experience and experience working in biotech/pharma.
BENEFITS: Here's what's waiting for you as one of our Automation Engineers
* Vacation / Personal Paid Time Off
* Sick Paid Time Off
* Paid Public Holidays
* Parental Leave
* Full Heath, Dental, and Vision PPO Insurance for you and any dependents - Premiums are 100% fully covered
* Life Insurance and Accidental Death and Dismemberment
* 401k * Education Reimbursement
* Relocation package PROJECT OVERVIEW: The project is site based. It's a large biotech manufacturing facility with a large DeltaV system.
Your job will be to:
1. Design, code, and test for some new equipment.
2. Commissioning and qualification on the DeltaV system installed on site.
3. Developing and executing test plans.
4. Supporting general project activities.
It's important to be a good communicator and well organized.
As with all their team members, you'll be extremely well looked after. They'll make sure you receive all the back-up and support you need.