An Employee-Owned, multi-disciplinary engineering firm looking to add a highly motivated, detail-oriented Bridge Engineer to their booming team! With offices across Montana and Wyoming, this position will be working alongside highly motivated individuals across the Pacific Northwest with a desire to grow their career to the next level.
The Bridge Engineer will be responsible for:
- Work alongside a team to develop bridge design
- construction plan development for bridge rehabilitation and replacement projects
- working projects to further aid State DOT and Municipal clients all throughout the Northwest
The Bridge Engineer should have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering or a related field. A Master's degree would be a plus.
- Washington Professional Engineer (PE) license or the ability to obtain it within six months.
- At least 4 years of experience in bridge engineering or a similar field.
- Proficiency in using engineering software and tools such as AutoCAD, MicroStation, SAP2000, STAAD.Pro, or similar programs.
- Strong knowledge of bridge design codes and standards, such as AASHTO LRFD Bridge Design Specifications.
- Solid understanding of structural analysis principles, load ratings, and construction methods related to bridges
If you are interested in the Bridge Engineer role, please don't wait to apply.
Location is open to Wyoming, Montana, Spokane, WA, or Bend, OR