I am working with a full service infrastructure engineering firm that has been around for more than 130+ years. They're on of the top design-build bridge engineering firms in the country specializing in complex and suspension bridges. This opportunity wont be on the market for long. Please take a look down below for more details below regarding the qualifications and responsibilities for the role.
Your day to day...
- Responsible for supporting project pursuits
- Managing a design team of several engineers
- Oversee engineering designs including calculations, models, details, special provisions, and construction estimate
- PE License
- Experience in all aspects of bridge design and bridge rehabilitation
- Knowledge of VDOT plans preparation criteria, road and bridge specifications/standards, and manual for structure & bridge division
- Thorough knowledge of AASHTO LRFD and VDOT design and construction standards and specifications
For further information about this position please apply.