A global MNC that specializes in analytical/precision equipment for industrial and laboratory application is looking for a Channel Partner Manager (SEA) in Singapore.
Location: East, Singapore
- Identify, onboard, providing support/training, and develop sales for channel partners
- Manage the performance of existing partners, and develop strategies to improve their sales and revenue
- Establish relation with new channel partners, market development, contract negotiation and partnership opportunities
- Develop program to elevate channel partner's technical competency and commercial sales skills
- Work closely with internal stakeholders such as regional/global sales, marketing, application, product management, supply chain team and more.
- Prepare quotations, sales leads, forecasting, demonstration, application work etc.
- Travel regionally across South-East Asia (SEA) for up to 50%
- Bachelor's Degree in Science, Engineering, Business or any other relevant disciplines
- 7+ years of sales and/or channel partner management
- Relevant knowledge on precision instrument or laboratory instrument will be preferred
- Stakeholder management - ability to work cross functions and with seniors in the company
If you are interested, please apply with your latest CV. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.