Are you an experienced design professional eager to ready to apply your skills to intricate renewable energy projects?
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced design professional, ideally with a civil design background, that's interested in joining a renewable energy independent power producer/owner that's currently working on 5+ gigawatts of renewable energy projects in the US - mostly solar and battery energy storage.
Hybrid set up/rotation currently with Charlotte NC office.
- 3-5+ years of employer experience with design and/or engineering.
- Experience working closely with other stakeholders - engineers, external third parties, GIS teams.
- General desire (if not previous experience in renewables) to work in solar/energy storage.
- Ideally a civil design background.
- Proficient with AutoCAD. Civil-3D, etc.
*All candidates must be currently based in the US and willing to relocate/be local to Charlotte NC.