We are currently working with a leading civil engineering consultancy looking for a highly motivated Civil Engineer based in Perth, Western Australia. You will be part of a talented team working on a range of infrastructure projects.
The Civil Engineer will be responsible for:
- Planning, designing and managing a range of land development projects, including site layout, grading, drainage, utilities, and roadways.
- Engaging in project management, ensuring the timely and cost-efficient delivery of high-quality solutions to clients.
- Ensuring compliance with local regulations and industry standards.
- Collaborating closely with the internal team, as well as external stakeholders.
- Building and maintaining client relationships.
An ideal candidate should have the following qualifications:
- 5+ years of experience in a civil engineering role.
- Experience in land development is an added bonus.
- Project management skills.
- Ability to work closely with others and contribute to a positive team dynamic.
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation.
- Autonomous work environment that values collaboration and professional development.
- Mentorship opportunities and senior talent to learn from.
- Opportunities for rapid career advancement within a growing company.
If this is an opportunity of interest, please apply!
NOTE: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted