Have you previously worked in the General Contracting side of the construction of Data Centers and are looking for new exciting Owners Representative challenges in 2024?
Position: Project Manager - Mission Critical/Data Centers
A renowned lead multi-market construction developer responsible for managing all administrative and field construction activities, is seeking a talented and experienced Construction Project Manager specializing in Mission Critical and Data Center projects to join their team.
As a key player in the industry, they pride themselves on delivering excellence and innovation in construction solutions across the United States, viewing employees as the key to their success.
What They Offer:
- 100% healthcare coverage
- x2 Guaranteed bonuses yearly
- Company Vehicle and Travel card
- 401k plan, dental and vision
- Company holidays, incentives trips and family outings
- Travel Perdiem (if required)
- Competitive salary, marked above average rates
- Opportunity to work with a top-ranked construction company
- Career growth and development opportunities
- Provide strategic leadership for Mission Critical and Data Center projects from inception to completion.
- Prepare and manage project schedule; identify and address long lead items; update project plan as required; initiate changes to ensure adherence
- Ensure project safety plan is completed and communicated to project team and subcontractors
- Manage buy-out process
- Assist with preconstruction efforts
- Oversee project planning, budgeting, and execution to meet and exceed client expectations.
- Attend owner and project meetings and maintain continuous client communications
- Preferred Bachelor's Degree - Construction Management or Engineering
- A minimum of five (5) years of general contracting construction experience is required, including data center projects.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills, including the judgment to know when to escalate issues up the chain of command
- Strong working knowledge of contract terms and legal provisions that impact project profitability
- Effective negotiation and contract management skills to represent the company with the Owner
If you are interest in finding out more, APPLY BELOW!