We are currently working with a leading independent energy storage assets developer in Australia, who is looking for a Development Director to join their team.
- Oversee the land acquisition team and collaborate with the legal team to negotiate and secure land rights, interconnection agreements, and other relevant contracts to facilitate project development
- Manage the permitting process, ensuring compliance with local, state, and federal solar and BESS energy project regulations
- Responsible for project management in various development stages, executing project management excellent and management of project teams and deliverable through all development phases
- Prepare and review financial models to support project financing and decision-making
- Collaborate with various stakeholders, including government agencies, utilities, landowners, communities, and regulatory bodies, to gain support and navigate the permitting and approval process
- Project development experience in large scale solar/BESS projects
- Experience in leading teams of various functions
- Understanding the complex regulatory landscape of the renewable energy industry in Australia
If you feel interested in this role, don't hesitate to apply!