Director of Commercial Partnerships
Summary: My Client is a significant player in the sustainable energy sector. They are a leading developer, owner, and operator of utility-scale solar energy projects. With a mission to provide communities across the nation with affordable, renewable energy solutions, fostering economic development, job creation, and carbon solutions. They currently experiencing a high demand for tangible climate solutions and are seeking dedicated professionals with expertise in commercial partnerships and sales operations to join our dynamic organization. If you are passionate about shaping the future of clean energy and contributing to a just transition, this role offers an exciting opportunity.
This Person will be Responsible For…
- Develop and implement sales infrastructure, refine the sales funnel, and conduct customer segmentation to align with business goals.
- Prioritize investments in enabling technologies to enhance the productivity of the sales organization.
- Collaborate with the marketing department to effectively communicate the company's value proposition.
- Stay informed about climate solution industry trends and the evolving voluntary carbon market.
As an early member of the team, you will play a key role in shaping the business model as they scale and evolve.
This Person Must Have….
- 15+ years of work experience, demonstrating the ability to build a sales operation from planning to execution.
- Proven track record of building and leading sales organizations at various growth stages.
- Experience as a CRM Administrator or mastery of sales tools and operations best practices.
- Demonstrated success in building and converting a sales pipeline.
- Problem-solving attitude in offering solutions to companies working to decarbonize our economy.