A leading renewable energy company is currently looking to bring on a motivated individual onto their team as Director of Finance and Administration. Founded over twenty years ago, this company has developed 3GW of utility-scale projects with local partners. The Director of Finance and Administration will lead and manage the financial operations and administrative aspects of the company. This individual will be a strategic thinker who leads and furthers financial and administrative initiatives for the company.
The responsibilities for this position will include:
- Manage cash flow and working capital to further the growth of the company.
- Oversee financial performance, analyze variances, and forecasting.
- Conduct recruitment, on-boarding, and employee development.
- Evaluate viability of projects and return on investment on energy initiatives.
- Monitor IT systems and supervise payroll processes.
- Strong experience in FP&A.
- Leadership skills, strategic thinker, and team player.
- Experience in renewable energy finance preferred.
If you are interested in the Director of Finance and Administration role, then please do not hesitate to apply.