Title: Energy Project Manager
Location: Charlotte, NC +2 more
Summary: This consulting firm of more than 2,000 professionals provides a full-range of multi-disciplined architecture, engineering, information technology, and related services to private clients and public agencies throughout the United States. This energy project manager will be responsible for assigned projects including; scope, schedule, and budget.
- Establish client and project plans aligned with practice and market objectives.
- Document and manage business development and sales efforts in the firm's client management system.
- Supervise, develop, and mentor direct reports.
- Build and maintain knowledge of technical practices, principles, and interrelationships of broad areas and knowledge of general business practices.
- Manage and complete the project billing process.
- Build and maintain an active sales and business development role for the company with an emphasis on select market and service area growth (energy market focus)
- Bachelor's degree from an ABET accredited engineering program
- Licensed professional engineer
- 10+ years of experience in a specialized discipline
- Energy related experience
- 401k retirement plan
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- Group health insurance