A leading renewables company is looking for an Engineering Manager to lead their team as part of their EPC department! This role will oversee the entire engineering department and support project design delivery and technical design specifications. The Engineering Manager will work with project management, supply chain, asset management, O&M, and external engineering firms. The team is looking for a knowledgeable and personable leader that will work on a hybrid schedule.
- Manage electrical engineering department and coach/mentor individual engineers
- Develop strategies, policies, and processes to support company's growth goals
- Review business development pipeline to facilitate project assignments and balance workload among engineering team
- Build and maintain cross organizational relationships with the teams and external engineering firms
- Understands utility interconnection and facilities studies to advise team on projects pitfalls/opportunities
- BS in Electrical Engineering or related engineering field
- 5+ years in power distribution or electrical engineering (Solar PV and/or BESS experience a plus)
- Proficient in design tools such as AutoCAD, helioscope, and PVsyst is preferred
- Identify and implement detailed solutions to technical challenges
- Strong understanding of National Electric Code and other design codes
- Competitive salary and bonus
- PTO, benefits package, and culture
- Collaborative work environment
Apply if interested!