LVI are excited to announce our continued relationship with a reputable, multi-disciplinary engineering firm that has been in business for more than 20 years. They are looking to invest into their ever growing forensic electrical department by hiring a Electrical Engineer with a minimum of 5 years of investigation experience. This award winning firm, will provide you with all the tools necessary to continue and grow as an engineer within the firm as well as becoming an expert in your industry.
With this opportunity you will work on ground breaking projects involving causes and origins of electrical failures, flaws, or damages at commercial, residential, and industrial facilities. Investigations cover electrical system failures, power system analysis, the causes of electric shocks, electrical equipment failures, storm damage, and cause of fire and explosions.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Travelling to sites of failures in order to carry out inspections/ investigations
- Create new client contacts and support business expansion through development of a book of business
- Evaluation and determination of electrical systems, the causes and origins of fires and explosions, and electrical equipment failure
- Provide expert witness testimony in court and depositions
- Licensed Professional Engineer
- Degree in Electrical Engineering or similar
- Experience troubleshooting & investigating electrical failures