LVI have partnered with one of the most reputable engineering companies in US, having been in business for over 40 years and have offices nationwide. They cover a large variety of disciplines such as forensic MEP, accident reconstruction, forensic structural and civil, which allows for an increased amount of collaboration between all engineers.
They are looking continue from their amazing growth in 2023 and bring on a senior forensic mechanical engineer to kick start their 2024. This role will provide you the opportunity to investigate a large variety of mechanical failures, work with some of the largest clients in the industry, and give you the exposure + support for you to become an industry known expert.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Evaluation and investigation of mechanical systems, HVAC on commercial and historic structures.
- Provide expert witness testimony of findings at deposition or trial.
- Travelling to different investigation scenes to perform inspections and gather data.
- Establish new client relationships and contribute towards business growth.
- Compose and submit accurate reports to clients within a timely manner.
- Collaborate in multi-disciplinary teams to analyze complex issues.
- Must possess a minimum of a bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Licensed Professional Engineer PE
- Must have minimum 5 years experience analyzing mechanical failures