Job Title: Civil/Structural Field/Managing Engineer
Are you an experienced Civil/Structural Engineer with a passion for investigative work? LVI is seeking a full-time Field/Managing Engineer for a fully remote position based in Southern Californi.
Field Engineer (FE) Responsibilities:
- Conduct investigations to determine causes and factors in accidents and disasters.
- Assess structural and water damage from natural disasters.
- Ensure proper building maintenance and construction.
- Safely access and document areas of interest.
- Identify and interview involved parties.
- Prepare findings and recommendations for insurance claims and litigation.
- Perform technical reviews of structural failures for quality and consistency.
- Develop budgets and scopes.
- Qualify, educate, and train FEs and TWs.
- Implement procedures for forensic inspections.
- Provide expert analysis to clients.
- Periodically travel for training and oversight.
- Improve report turnaround times.
- Degree in civil or structural engineering or related field.
- Experience with hail damage, roof damage, water intrusion & building envelope claims.
- Active Professional Engineering license, preferably in multiple states
- 10+ years in insurance claim forensic engineering.
- Managing engineers experience is a plus.
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficiency in building materials, codes, and construction methods.
- Tech-savvy across software and investigative techniques.
- Innovative thinker with procedural improvement abilities.
- Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Relocation package (where applicable)
Company Core Values:
- Refuse to lose
Join LVI in shaping the future of forensic engineering!
Send your resume/CV or call directly at 424-326-0293