Ready to take your career to the next level by joining some of the nation's leading IPP's, developers, and owner/operators to be part of the mission to transition the world to clean energy?
Currently accepting and reviewing applications of dedicated and self-motivated transmission planning/interconnection engineers across the US that are interested in working on utility-scale renewable energy projects.
This is a great opportunity for any experienced engineers looking to be kept in the loop of opportunities over the next couple of months and into the new year that would allow you to work directly for a renewable energy owner/operator, developer, utility, or engineering consulting firm.
All opportunities are full-time, direct hire, permanent positions with options for remote, hybrid, and/or relocation anywhere across the US.
- 2+ years of professional US-based experience in one or more of the following areas: transmission planning, interconnection, distribution planning, distributed generation, DER, power system studies, etc.
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering or related field
- Highly motivated and eager to work as a part of a collaborative team
- Experience with at least one of the following: power flow, short circuit, steady state, stability, feasibility, dynamic models/studies
- Experience managing the interconnection process from beginning to end (application, pre-screen reports, agreements, system impact and feasibility studies, etc.)
- Proficiency in at least one of the following: PSS/E, TARA, PowerWorld, PSLF, PSCAD, RSCAD, EMTP, CYME, Synergi, etc.
Apply directly if interested!