Ready to take your career to the next level by joining some of the nation's leading IPP's, developers, and owner/operators to be part of the mission to transition the world to clean energy?
Currently accepting and reviewing applications of dedicated and self-motivated transmission planning/interconnection engineers across the US that are interested in working on utility-scale renewable energy projects.
This is a great opportunity for any experienced engineers looking to be kept in the loop of opportunities over the next few months/throughout 2024 that would allow you to work directly for a renewable energy owner/operator, developer, utility, or engineering consulting firm.
All opportunities are full-time, direct hire, permanent positions with options for remote, hybrid, and/or relocation anywhere across the US.
- 2+ years of professional US-based experience in one or more of the following areas: transmission planning, interconnection, distribution planning, distributed generation, DER, power system studies, etc.
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering or related field
- Highly motivated and eager to work as a part of a collaborative team
- Experience with at least one of the following: power flow, short circuit, steady state, stability, feasibility, dynamic models/studies
- Experience managing the interconnection process from beginning to end (application, pre-screen reports, agreements, system impact and feasibility studies, etc.)
- Proficiency in at least one of the following: PSS/E, TARA, PowerWorld, PSLF, PSCAD, RSCAD, EMTP, CYME, Synergi, etc.
Apply directly if interested!