Compensation range: $110K- $170K
Location: Miami Dade
This Geotechnical Industry Leader (TOP 20 ENR Firm) has immediate need for an experienced Senior Geotechnical Engineer who is willing to take on a leadership role in the Geotechnical Engineering practice in Southern Florida.
The candidate will have the opportunity to direct operations for a variety of geotechnical projects and coordinate with a broad range of other disciplines within the firm. They are also expected to identify and pursue new clients/projects with business development objectives.
If you are looking for the step into regional management, providing direction and helping retain the dominance in the South Florida Market - with global corporate backing for 2024, apply below.
This is the only Geotechnical management opportunity to provide Geotechnical services to the Caribbean and Central Florida Regions!
- Lead and motivate a trained staff to provide quality service to all customers in a timely manner
- Collaborate with clients and adjacent services to deliver exceptional geotechnical programs, with projects in excess of $30 Million.
- Effectively communicate complex engineering issues and concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Lead engineering analyses, calculations, and provide recommendations and mentorship
- Provide internal development programs for the next generation of Engineers
- Provide status and service reports to recommend next steps to management
- Provide strategic approaches to new business - relaying business plans directly to regional VP's
- 14+ year's Geotechnical Engineering experience, for a range of markets - commercial, high rise, FDOT
- Professional Engineer (PE) registration
- Proficient in Geotechnical software application
- Experienced in both formal and informal mentoring and junior staff development
- Previously engaged in Business Development within FL
- BSc in Civil Engineering - Masters preferred
- Fantastic Corporate benefits packages - Single + Family
- Competitive 401K and 20% bonus
- Flexible PTO, Hybrid work, sick days and holidays
- Health, dental & Vision Insurance
- Mileage reimbursement