One of the Japanese Renewable Energy companies in Japan is looking for a Drilling Engineer to join their team!
Responsibilities: Driller for Geothermal power plants
- Operating drilling machine for Geothermal wells
- Monitoring progress during drilling and maintaining a daily diary/log of drilling and associated operations
- Maintaining drilling documentation and data
- Liaison with specialist contractors and suppliers
- Planning and arranging logistical operations to support the main drilling program
- Assisting with general on-site duties as required.
- Previous experience in Drilling Operation in Oil & Gas / Hot spring wells / Geothermal wells
- Business English proficiency; nice to have conversational Japanese level
- High sense of responsibility
- Willing to base on Geothermal site for the work
- Must be in Japan
About the company:
- Renewable Energy company with multiple active projects in Solar, Wind, Biomass, and Geothermal.
- Headquartered in Japan, with overseas office and business in Asia and Russia
- Multicultural working environment with a good mix of Japanese and foreigners
- Open and transparent communication in both Japanese and English
If you are interested in this Drilling Engineer role or know someone who you think is suitable for this job, please don't wait to apply!