Our client's Atlanta office is looking for a civil site Project Engineer/ Manager with 6+ years of experience to join their Land Development team.
Why this firm?
They are a full-service consulting firm that provides a wide range of infrastructure and land development planning and engineering services to both public and private clients. Though they are home to more than 500 employees in over 20 offices, they pride themselves on their small company feel.
Their commitment to quality is only as good as the people behind it-that's why they recruit passionate, hardworking, and proactive employees. By joining them, you'll be joining a firm whose core values and core purpose are more than just words on paper.
The person selected for this role will perform site development engineering and project management tasks for residential and commercial projects. Candidates should have experience with site civil design, permitting, and applicable software applications including storm drainage programs, AutoCAD, and Civil 3D. Projects will include a variety of land development site designs. In addition to strong technical experience, other responsibilities will include research, coordination, project management, staff management, cost estimating, permitting for land disturbance and preparation of bid packages as well as technical specifications.
- BS degree in Civil Engineering
- PE License in Georgia required
- 6+ years of relevant land development engineering experience
- Strong sense of urgency and self-initiative to meet client deadlines
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Ability to manage multiple projects and deliverables simultaneously
- High level of proficiency in AutoCAD Civil 3D
- Experience with detail site layout and grading; drainage and stormwater management design; utility design; and erosion and sediment control design
- Experience with StormCAD, Hydroflow, ICPR and other industry accepted software and development of hydrology studies
- Experience with codes and regulations, interpreting plans, designing stormwater facilities, site grading and permitting for land disturbance.
Below is a list of Benefits Provided by this firm:
- Performance Based Bonus Compensation
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Paid Time Off - Varies based on experience and classification
- Tuition reimbursement
- Flexible working schedule