LVI is working with a multi-discipline consultancy firm providing civil engineering design, water resources, professional land surveying, and geographic information systems to both public and private clients. This company provides excellent working relationships with private developers and municipalities by providing high-quality design services.
This client is looking for a number 2 to come in and help build out the Dallas office. This client works on a variety of single-family housing, subdivisions, schools, warehouses, and more! This firm focuses on 50/50 of private and public work.
- BSc in Civil Engineering or relevant degree
- PE License in TX
- 5+ Years of experience in land development
- Ambitious, hard-working and motivated
- Based in Dallas, TX
- Pays 80% of the insurance premium for the employees.
- Pathway to ownership - no minimum timeline
- Rated the best firm to work for - this is based on culture, workplace practice, employee retention, and professional development.
- Great company culture- open door policy, lots of independence, quarterly family events, flexible schedules, and more!
- Great work-life balance, where their employees come first and ensure that engineers are not working more than 45 hours as they don't want to take away family time at home.
- Up to 4+ Weeks PTO
If you would like to learn more - apply here.