We have a current opportunity for an experienced Land Development PM to join a fantastic engineering firm in Maryland. This firm is looking to expand their highly skilled team due to an influx of high end private land development projects currently in the pipeline and need the help of a professional engineer licensed in Maryland to lead a team of talented and highly skilled engineers. The firm in question holds an incredible history and reputation of not only completing the best private residential and commercial land development projects but also offers amazing flexibility and amazing employee benefits putting their staff members first each and every time.
In this role you will work on the development of residential projects, guide and help develop younger engineers, and also build a book of business in order to develop the firms business with well established clients.
The Requirements for this role are as follows:
- BSc in Civil Engineering
- PE Licence in Maryland
- 10+years if experience in land development (Preferably Private)
- Strong technical and communication skills
- Exceptional analytic skills
- Based in Maryland or willing to commute
What they're offering you:
- Incredible Flexibility - (1 day in office)
- Leadership opportunities and a clear scaled progression plan
- Competitive Salary and Pension match
- Bi-Annual Bonus
- A constant influx of private high end and complex projects