Job Title: Land Development Project Manager
Salary:$ 95 000 - 130 000
A nationally recognised company that is rapidly growing, with an employee first mentality. They are currently seeking a Land Development Project manager with 5-10 years of experience in the industry, to lead a team to complete a projects from start to finish.
The Project Manager will be responsible for…
- Ability to design and oversee design including layout, grading, drainage, infrastructure, erosion and sediment control, etc. from concept through completion; using AUTO CAD Civil 3D
- Oversee and lead a team of young engineers to complete the projects in a timely manner
- Prepare proposals and contracts for civil engineering projects
- Form strong connections with clients and ensure their needs are met
The Project Manager should have the following qualifications/experience:
- BSc in Civil Engineering
- PE License
- 5-10+ years of experience in civil engineering, specifically land development
- Previous leadership experience
The firm offers a flexible working schedule to ensure all their employees have a healthy work and life balance.
- Work on exciting projects with the likes of Amazon and IOS
- Competitive Benefits package
- A nurturing environment for fast progression and growth;an unlimited runway
If you're looking to move forward in your career, then apply now.