LVI are seeking a forensic delay analysis professional to join a highly reputable construction disputes consultancy. You will work as part of an established team of industry leading experts including Who's Who Legal (WWL) recommended Expert Witnesses and Future Leaders.
This role presents an excellent chance for a dynamic and driven construction professional with practical experience in delay analysis or forensic planning. In this role, you will work closely with delay analysis experts and expert witnesses, assisting in the preparation and delivery of forensic analysis for various projects in report format. Training and support will be provided to enhance your skills and capabilities.
- Provide support to the lead delay expert in carrying out methodical and thorough forensic analysis related to multiple ongoing disputes.
- Forensic investigation of project delays.
- Developing factual chronologies of events.
- The preparation of written reports for use in formal dispute resolution processes such as mediation, adjudication, litigation and most commonly arbitration; prepared as either advocate or assistant to an independent expert.
- Bachelor's degree in an engineering field.
- 3+ year's experience working on-site in construction.
- Experience in dispute resolution is desired but not necessary.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities, with proficiency in industry-standard software and tools; MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access), MS Project, Primavera P3/P6
- Excellent team working skills along with the ability to work autonomously.
- Strong written and oral presentation skills.
- Bilingual in English and Spanish