An international design firm specializing in architecture, interior architecture, engineering, and planning for a diverse group of public and private sector clients is seeking a talented Architectural Designer with 3-5 years of industry experience who is interested in contributing to and thriving in a positive, mentoring studio environment.
Their culture is energetic, collaborative, and open and offers the opportunity to work on a wide range of project types. is an ideal place to build a career and develop skills in design, project delivery, entrepreneurship, leadership, and life.
- Utilize strong graphic and design skills, and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment, on multiple projects in varying stages, both individually and as part of a project team
- All phases of design documentation through construction administration, project management and client contact
- Prepare and develop architectural documents, elevations, sections and details utilizing Revit under direction of other project team members
- Bachelor's degree in architecture or related field from an accredited university is required
- Demonstrated proficiency in Revit and Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of U.S architectural building systems
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment on multiple projects in varying stages, both individually and as part of a project team
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States for any employer without sponsorship
This firm offers a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, disability, life, flexible spending accounts, 401(k) and profit sharing. They also offer paid leave inclusive of holidays, PTO and paid parental leave.
In addition, to promote their employees professional development, they offer in-house AXP study materials and group studies, as well as a reimbursement program for individual study materials/courses, exam/license fees and professional dues, and paid time off to take your exams.
If you are passionate about great design, team collaboration, and creating change in communities across the country, we want to hear from you!