- They are HQ in Illinois with offices across the Midwest and Northeast and have been actively expanding their presence in all their offices this year. They have been in the industry for over 50 years and have built a quality reputation which has reflected in their year on year growth target!
- They have a huge backlog of work for you to walk into which means as a Senior Associate, you are not expected to business develop as quality speaks for itself. They take a meticulous effort in training their staff in managing people and clients allowing them to be well-rounded architects/engineers.
- What's unique about them? They know their the best in their line of work and have never frantically made wrong hires, they always ensure the people joining them are a cultural fit. I've personally met the management team and some employees and truly felt welcome in the office culture.
- In this role, you will be expected to perform site investigations, produce reports on your findings, design the repairs and deliver the solutions to the client. What's exciting about this role is there is an opportunity to progress into ownership depending if your interests lie in become a part-owner of the firm!
Role & Responsibilities:
- Review old drawings and decipher the challenges in construction.
- Performs inspection on a variety of structures such as warehouses, churches, parking garages etc. on different materials like concrete, masonry, timber, glass and steel.
- Provide expert-level consultation to our clients to assist in answering technical questions.
- Produces written technical reports detailing and defending observations and conclusions.
- Perform construction administration services including project management, field construction observation, and project meeting attendance meetings.
- Coordinates other support activities and testing when needed and ensure client deliverable are addressed in a timely manner.
- BS in Civil or Structural Engineering degree or relevant engineering degree.
- Licensure Required: P.E or S.E
- Minimum 8 years of experience in structural engineering, forensic engineering or repair/restoration engineering
- Must have high level of analytical, technical and written skills.
- Work requires continual attention to detail with the ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Must be able to interact and communicate with clients at all levels
- Must be proficient in AutoCAD or Revit.
- Must maintain a driver's license.
- Competitive Benefits: Generous matched 401k contributions, health-care, 2 weeks annual PTO etc.
- Salary range ($110,000- $140,000) dependent on structural engineering expertise.
- Bonuses based on performance.
- Work from home full-time and autonomy over your projects.
- If this role is not specifically in line with your experience, reach out to Sinatra Dias on LinkedIn to explore other opportunities!