A multidisciplinary accident reconstructionist firm are seeking individuals who are aspiring to run and grow Illinois for our client with the support of a nationally recognised company. They want an engineer with exponential aspirations to lead the new division's expansion.
This is a remote hybrid role, located within the Midwest. The individual will be required to set up a division, working and business developing to generate a consistent work flow. This position involves managing staff and providing technical expertise in providing mechanical forensic evaluations for insurance, legal, and commercial clients.
Qualifications and experience:
- A Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering or a related field
- 5+ years of experience in a combination of accident reconstruction, consulting, and business development
- PE license or ability to obtain within 6 months or ACTAR qualification
- Excellent project management and technical writing ability
- Confidence to manage staff and delegate tasks