Multifamily Lead Superintendent
Up to $180K
We are looking for a Multifamily Lead Superintendent to sit out of the DFW area! This client specializes in Multi-family construction specifically within the Build to Rent space. This company has been in business for 20+ years and has an extensive backlog for 2024. This company prioritizes a culture as they want all employees to feel supported and valued within the organization.
The Lead Superintendent will have a few of the following responsibilities:
- Develop and Execute project plans created by the Project Manager and yourself.
- Ensure a complete knowledge and understanding of all contract drawings, specifications, addenda, RFIs (requests for information), and any other job-related contracts and information for each project.
- Work closely with the In-house QA/QC to ensure the delivery of projects
- Manage and mentor Assistant Superintendents, Field Engineers, and Field Interns
The Lead Superintendent should have the following qualifications:
- 10+ years as a Multifamily Superintendent
- Experience within mixed use, wrap and garden style projects, 400+ units
- LEED training is a plus
- Valid drivers license and access to a vehicle
Benefits and Perks:
- Truck allowance
- Gas card