Company Summary: A leading developer, owner, and operators of utility scale solar projects is looking to grow their team! They have a diverse portfolio of 150+ projects across 15 states are looking for an Operations Engineer III to join their dynamic and fast-growing team. Additionally, the position is fully remote!
- Support Asset Management and Operations team with performance optimization initiatives
- Serve as the initial engineering support for AM team, fielding inquiries, and engineering
- Support Maintenance team with creating preventative maintenance practices
- Lead resolution of engineering issues across the fleet, from initial investigation through root cause identifications, corrective action implementation and preventing recurrence
- BS in Engineering, Construction Management, or related
- 4+ years work experience
- 3+ years in solar power experience