Are you interested in a career in the fun yet stable field of engineering? A prominent engineering firm based in Texas, specializing in civil and structural engineering, surveying, and infrastructure design, is urgently searching to expand their natural gas team by bringing on a Pipeline Project Manager to provide overall management and supervision of pipeline services staff.
Their Power Generation team is looking for a qualified engineer to sit remotely out of one of their Texas offices, and wants the Project Manager to have previous experience working on Atmos Energy projects.
- Develops project scopes and design guidelines for natural gas pipeline projects, metering and regulating stations, tapping facilities, gas facility support structures, and other related work.
- Provides technical support, engineering design, and specifications development.
- Oversees the development and management of gas pipeline construction plan and profile drawings, station site plan drawings, traffic control plans, and details according to standards/specifications.
- Undergraduate or master's degree in civil or mechanical engineering from an ABET accredited university.
- Minimum 7-10 years of related experience in the oil & gas industry.
- Background working on projects for Atmos Energy.
- Staff management experience.
If you are interested in this Pipeline Project Manager role, feel free to apply!