I am partnered with a rapidly growing and well established Houston based firm. My client have been an emphasis on growing the municipal practice to align with their growing project backlog.
The firm are looking to add a water resources project manager to their ranks.
This person will have the following experience:
- 8+ years of experience
- minimum 2 years of management experience
- Past exposure with Houston municipalities
- Experience using Civil 3d, HEC-RAS, HEC-HMS and XPSWMM
- Past drainage, stormwater management and H&H project experience
The firm can offer:
- Exceptional mentorship with well established engineers in senior ranks
- Internal training and professional society reinbursement
- Project diversification with a range of clients
- Opportunity to be an integral part of substantial regional growth
- Ownership opportunity at SPM and above
- Hybrid working option
- Core work hours 10am-2pm, flexi around these times
- 35% growth in 2023
This is a great opportunity for a driven engineer to make an impact at one of the fastest growing firms in the region!
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity. Reach out directly.