A multidisciplinary national firm is looking to add the perfect Transportation Practice Leader to their Northeastern Massachusetts office! This team is looking to triple in size in the next few years so this is the perfect time to get on board. This firm thrives on their forward-thinking approach using the latest and greatest in design and support innovations. This Transportation Practice Leader should be highly motivated and eager to join the transportation team to work on a variety of complex projects within all aspects of infrastructure engineering- both DOT and Municipalities. If you're looking for a full service, established firm to join- look no further!
The Transportation Practice Leader will be responsible for:
- Business development- business awareness and deep understanding of project management/ people management
- Understanding market and business conditions and major client/competitors within New England
- Leadership and mentorship- mentoring junior staff and leading technical development and delivery
- Project pursuit and delivery- establish project objectives and procedures, overseeing proposals, planning, design and construction
The Transportation Practice Leader should have the following qualifications:
- Civil Engineering degree; PE in Massachusetts
- Minimum 12+ yrs of experience
- PE in Mass required (and/or willing to get reciprocity in Mass)
- Familiarity with AASHTO and MassDOT design manuals, standards and procedures
- Excellent communications skills and the demonstrated ability to work well in cooperative, team environments
If you are interested in the Transportation Practice Leader role, then please don't wait to apply.