The leading US anaerobic digester developer is seeking a Process Engineer to support installing, troubleshooting, and improving equipment and processes of their expanding projects. It's innovative closed-loop anaerobic digestion process efficiently converts organic waste and content into green electricity, renewable natural gas, and other valuable by-products. You'll be at the forefront of the mission to make a positive impact on the environment and contribute to a sustainable future. Your role will encompass a range of responsibilities, including but not limited to:
The Process Engineer will be involved with installation, troubleshooting, and focusing on continuous improvement of their processes and equipment. The Process Engineer should have the ability to take various approaches and techniques to conduct root cause analysis for any issues to design and implement new solutions.
- Analyze production equipment, processes, and materials, and troubleshoot issues.
- Assist in reviewing third-party designs, technical proposals, and operational models.
- Contribute to the production of written technical due diligence reports.
- Assist in preparing models to determine plant energy and mass balances, including thermodynamic calculations.
- Apply engineering science and technology principles to design and produce various products.
- Understand the working principles of both Dynamic and Static mixing.
- Utilize knowledge of arithmetic, algebra, geometry, calculus, statistics, and their applications.
- Read and investigate P&ID drawings.
- Prepare technical and procurement documentation.
- Possess knowledge of raw materials, production processes, quality control, costs, and techniques for effective manufacturing and distribution.
- Use logic and reasoning to identify strengths and weaknesses in alternative solutions.
- Successfully prioritize and organize projects, deadlines, and tasks in team and independent environments.
- Demonstrate strong verbal and written communication skills for intricate job-related information.
- Troubleshoot operational plant, including waste and recycling operations (thermal mechanical, biological).
- Apply commercial awareness when evaluating minor CAPEX to ensure maximum OPEX returns.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Ability to travel up to 25%
- Problem solving and analysis of processes, equipment and materials.
- Supporting in the determination of plant energy, emissions, involving thermodynamics through models
- Bachelor's degree in engineering or related field, 5 years of related engineering experience
- Health, vision and wellness benefits
- Phone expense reimbursement
- Annual incentive Bonus Opportunity on top of base salary