Process Engineer in the RNG Industry!
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to work with one of the leading bio-fuels companies? Do you have experience in bio-gas or ethanol production and want to be part of building up a new site from scratch? If so, we invite you to apply for our open position as a Process Engineer at our upcoming Ethanol Production Site located in Rensselaer, Indiana. As part of this dynamic team focused on renewable natural gas (RNG)/ ethanol, your contribution will help us continue making strides towards sustainability. A leading Bio-Refinery company in the Mid-west is looking to expand their operations to Indiana.
- As the Process Engineer in our RNG Industry, your main responsibilities will include providing engineering services on processes and systems to ensure a cost-effective, reliable, safe, and timely system operation.
- You will also be managing capital projects in order to improve capital investments in the facility.
- Evaluating production for new areas of opportunity and implementing new or emerging technologies that are pertinent to ethanol and co-product production will also be a part of your role.
- Researching and considering equipment failures and developing project work scopes, plans, budgets, and specifications for proper design will also be a part of your duties.
- As a Process Engineer, you will also be responsible for the construction and operation of new and existing plant equipment.
Preferred Requirements & Qualifications:
We are looking for a Process Engineer who has a Bachelor's of Science Degree in Engineering and prior expertise in Project Management. Knowledge and previous experience with Autocad or other drafting/drawing software packages is also preferred. Experience in Lean Manufacturing principals is a plus, as is the ability to review and interpret drawings and manuals.
- To be successful in this role, you will need to have experience working within the Bioethanol industry. A strong background in LVI design software is also preferred.
- You should be able to troubleshoot technical problems under pressure and be knowledgeable about RNG technology trends.
- Familiarity with DCS systems is also essential.
In summary, as the Process Engineer, you will be an integral part of our dynamic team that is focused on renewable natural gas (RNG) and helping us continue making strides towards sustainability. Your main responsibilities will be to provide engineering services, manage capital projects, evaluate production for new areas of opportunity, research and consider equipment failures, and construct and operate new and existing plant equipment. We are looking for someone with a Bachelor's of Science Degree in Engineering, prior expertise in Project Management, knowledge of Autocad or other drafting/drawing software packages, experience in Lean Manufacturing principals, and the ability to troubleshoot technical problems under pressure. If you have experience working within the Bioethanol industry, a strong background in Engineering design software, and are knowledgeable about RNG technology trends, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.