Title: Project engineer- Energy Services Performance Contracting
Location: Dulles, VA
Summary: This national provider of performance-based energy and infrastructure solutions is one of the nations leading MEP building systems companies. The design build engineering and construction expertise reduces the clients operating expenses, renews their infrastructure, and makes their facilities more resilient. This firm combines a self performance project delivery model with world-class engineering expertise to develop, construct, and sustain the most cost-effective and reliable solutions in the industry.
The primary responsibility in this role is to assist the project manager or managers to successfully coordinate a project using the necessary engineering, labor, equipment, materials, tools, and subcontracted services. This position requires the development of skills in estimating, scheduling, and design to better understand the coordination of the design-build construction process.
- Bachelor's degree in mechanical engineering or construction management; 2-5 years in the related field
- Experience working with a mechanical contractor and support project work
- Experience and knowledge of HVAC systems and design
- Design build experience
- 401(k) plan with a 50% company match
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Generous PTO