We are seeking an experienced development and project execution professional to support opportunities contributing to aggressive growth goals in solar and storage projects. The position involves identification, diligence, and commercialization of opportunities, including project/portfolio acquisitions, co-development, self-development, and strategic partnerships.
This role is integral to origination, acquisition, and development processes, leading evaluation, diligence, and operational integration of projects.
Key responsibilities include:
- Leading the evaluation and diligence of projects across the full transaction lifecycle.
- Transparent communication of transaction process and status to stakeholders.
- Managing both external and internal due diligence processes.
- Collaborative coordination of due diligence tasks across teams.
- Objective assessment of transaction risks and presentation to stakeholders.
- Project management of individual projects and portfolio transactions.
- Background research to support new strategies and evaluate risks.
- 5-10 years of solar/storage industry experience. Needs a successful track record in DG project finance, project development and/or commercially engaged consulting or similar roles, with an emphasis on leading complex transactions to Closing and commercialization
- Proven ability to contribute to multi-disciplinary teams and manage stakeholder dynamics.
- Demonstrated understanding of the DG development process and risks.
- Exceptional project management skills.
- Strong ability to track and drive multiple parallel projects.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work remotely and travel as needed (expected 40% of the time).