As an RCDD Technology Consultant with experience in data center or airport projects, your primary responsibility would be to mentor junior designers. You will be responsible for providing guidance and support to junior designers, helping them develop their skills and knowledge in the field. You will also be responsible for ensuring that all projects are completed on time and within budget, while maintaining the highest level of quality.
- Mentoring junior designers
- determining the telecommunications needs of a company, examining the structure, designing plans to outline where the cables should be installed, and overseeing the installation of the system.
- staying current on codes and technologies appropriate to the telecommunications and building technologies design/construction industry
- ensuring conformance with standards, established design practices, applicable codes, and technical adequacy of design and construction
- organizing and conducting site visits for data collection and evaluation of telecommunications and building technologies systems, equipment, components, and materials for projects with and without well-defined scopes
- working within a team environment to ensure client standards are met and that all technology systems are incorporated into the overall system design
- serving as a technical resource for others throughout the firm
- developing and designing within a BIM design environment
- reviewing junior team member's work for quality and recognition of training opportunities
- leading junior designers in design development and professional growth
- collaborating with the internal and external project team to execute the project from concept to completion including meeting attendance, site visits, response to RFIs, submittal review and responses, and traveling to job sites and between offices.
- Multi-Disciplinary engineering firm in Denver
- 75th anniversary this year
- Stable with healthy backlog of work
- invest heavily in our staff and provide access to lots of training. We support and encourage engineers to get their PE License, pay for prep courses and study materials.
- Access to CAD/Revit dept
- Recognised client base