A global and tier-1 electrical engineering and automation solutions company is looking for a Regional Electrical Engineer (SEA) in Singapore.
Report Line: Power and Renewable Sales Manager
- Design and coordinate electrical deliverable required for energy solution alongside with other automation solutions
- Design design grounding, lightning protection and calculate fault level currents.
- Ability to evaluate technically and commercially vendor proposals for MCCs, Medium Voltage Switchgears, Transformers etc
- Coordinate with stakeholders, vendors, sub-contractors, and 3rd parties
- Review customers' specifications for risk identification and avoidance
- Bachelors' in Electrical or Power Engineering. Other relevant disciplines can be considered.
- 6+ years of Electrical design experience with site and/or hands-on experience
- Competency in Electrical experience in LV MCC and MV Switchgear
- HT (High tension or High Voltage) experience would be advantage
- Prior working experience in power grid or grid related projects is preferred.
- Exposure in Power, Renewable or Oil & Gas industries is preferred.
- Knowledge on PLC, MCC, SWGR, Transformers etc.
- Familiar with Incoterms - to negotiate commercial terms and arrangements
- Familiarity with industry players and network
- Able to travel regionally across South East Asia (SEA)
If you are keen, please 'Apply Now' with your CV & contact number. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.