This firm is on a lookout, for a Regional Engineering Manager in one of their most established Detroit office who could help supports their clients, co-workers, and core principles.
As a regional engineering manager, you would be responsible for the performance of the project team members and provide clients with high-quality deliverables on time and on budget. This is an outstanding opportunity to hold a leadership position in a growing firm utilizing entrepreneurial abilities and having your accomplishments rewarded through compensation growth and if desired stock purchase availability for ownership interest.
This firm have a collaborative team environment, competitive salaries and benefit program, performance bonus incentives, and support for training and career development.
- Lead the office by driving business development activities, budgeting, proposal preparation, and contract execution.
- Manage and oversee group budgets and analyze project profitability and revenue.
- Serve as a Project Manager of municipal projects, specifically the design and construction of water main, sanitary and storm sewers, and roads and sidewalks, as well as the oversight of numerous related studies including water reliability studies, feasibility studies, and the development of capital improvement plans.
- Manage and coordinate pursuits with Business Development team.
- Supervise select group of employees and support team members. Manage and coach the team and be responsible for coordinating the career development and performance of assigned team members.
- Develop and maintain positive team, client and contractor relationships while representing the firm in an upbeat and professional manner.
- Provide technical guidance and advice to engineering team members.
- Execute additional duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering or Environmental Engineering and Michigan PE registration required.
- Minimum 15 years of relevant work experience; 10 years' progressive management experience.
- Experience in client management, preparing and meeting budgets and schedules.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Knowledgeable in municipal, township and county government practices and regulations