Our client, a leading Architectural and Engineering firm based in the Rio Rancho Albuquerque area is looking for an experienced and highly motivated registered surveyor to join their team. This is a permanent position that requires the successful candidate to manage 5 senior Survey Party Chiefs with chain/rod men assistants while providing project management and technical oversight.
- Support and manage survey staff of 5 Senior Survey Party Chiefs with chain/rod men assistants
- Provide project management and technical oversight for various surveys including topo mapping (drone & ground), platting, boundary, ALTA, construction staking efforts.
- Manage all instruments/measuring devices including drones scanners levels robotic total stations GPS equipment Trimble Business Center data collectors etc.
- Knowledgeable about Trimble field equipment/data collector software
- Manage CADD drafting effort for plats Prepare/finalize plats public/private clients
- Download/upload survey data from/to field staff Perform drone ortho-image/topographic surveys
- Mentoring/training/survey QC mentorship provided by you as needed Safe operation/maintenance of necessary vehicles/tools/equipment ensured under your supervision
- May assist preparation drawing using AutoCAD software Performs other duties similar nature assigned
- The ideal candidate must have at least five years' experience or be eligible to obtain NM Licensure RPLS licensure in New Mexico.
- BS degree required
- ABET Accredited preferred
- Highly knowledgeable on Land Surveys Ability/willingness work effectively within teams comprising four-five crews capable performing topography/boundary/construction stakeout tasks
- Good communication skills - both verbal written
- Valid driver's license held
- Demonstrated expertise operating relevant technology such as Robotic Total Stations/digital levels/GPS Equipment/TSC3 Data Collectors/etc., essential.
If you believe that this role appeals to you then please submit your resume today!