We have a current opportunity for AV Senior Design Engineer on a permanent basis to relocate to Germany. The position will be based in Germany. For further information about this position please apply.
We're working with a Design Build firm with a global presence, they excel in providing solutions (design, build, maintenance) for some the most renown mission critical and complex infrastructure across the nation.
A huge portion of their work is in the government space, and they have been entrusted with a high volume of work worth 15 million which means they have to add to their workforce.
Where you come into this, is there need for a Design Engineer with a minimum of 5 years, CTS/CTS-D certifications are desirable but not essential.
Let's talk if you're:
Sick of paying high taxes in the US?
Ready to experience a new culture and country?
Tired of being a number in a massive corporate structure?
Do you enjoy a challenge and look forward to pushing the industry forward?
What's on offer? Salary range $90,000 - $135,000k
Design Engineer: 7 - 12 years+ (Eligible for secret clearance and/or previously held one)
- Up to $10,000 to help you relocate
- NO TAX on the first 108,000k of your salary annually (come on!)
- FREE housing & car for first 3 months
- FREE/ NO STRINGS ATTACHED: following the first 3 months of free housing and a car, you'll then receive 1500 euros a month to support living costs for as long as you're in Germany (potentially more if you have kids)
- PAID travel costs in Germany for the first 3 months
- Hybrid schedule and very flexible depending on needs of project
- FULL support and training during work hours & fully paid for
- Tangible job security, no lays offs in the past 5 years
- Exposure to different verticals including Security & Technology
- Guaranteed progression and growth based on performance
- End of March 2024 - official move date, till then you'll work remotely
- Interview to offer in 1 - 3 weeks
Who be you'll working with?
- An experienced small to midlevel team that specialize in government projects = job security
- A collaborative culture where every voice matters and you're encouraged to speak up to move the culture forward
- Diverse team that takes Ski trips together and summer adventures (the last one was in Prague 😉
What you need to qualify?
- A minimum of 5 years of experience, ideally 5 - 10 years+
- Secret/Top secret clearance or previously held one would ideal not essential
- Strong experience in the federal/government space and/or commercial spaces
- CTS/PMP certification desirable, not essential
- Forward thinking and looking for a challenge
- Must be a US Citizen