We are looking for an experienced Senior Project Manager to join a dynamic team in a close knit family oriented firm, who are looking to expand their North Austin presence. The firm in question boasts a solid backlog of projects, having had some of their clients for over 20 years or more. This role will plug into these clients and look to grow the business further.
In this role you will work on residential projects, guiding and mentoring younger engineers, whilst carrying out business development with well-established clients.
Due to the close knit nature of this firm there are massive opportunities for ownership potential.
- BSc in Civil Engineering
- PE License in TX
- 10+ Years experience in land development
- Able to lead a team/project
- Based in Austin or willing to commute
This firm can offer:
- Leadership Opportunities- providing a clear career path, and extensive training programs.
- Ownership Opportunity- becoming a shareholder of the company
- 401K Match - 50% up to 6%
- Competitive health insurance package.