A leading renewable energy company is currently seeking a motivated Senior Analyst to join their finance and business development team, to support the growth of profitable clean fuels businesses. The Senior Analyst will play a pivotal role in shaping the financial landscape of clean energy ventures for this company.
The responsibilities of this position will include:
- Develop and maintain financial models to evaluate the feasibility and profitability of clean fuels projects.
- Support the origination, development, and structuring of high-quality clean fuels projects.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify and pursue new business opportunities aligned with corporate goals.
- Conduct comprehensive due diligence on potential clean fuels investments.
- Prepare detailed investment memos and reports, providing insights and recommendations for project approval.
- Monitor marketing trends to recommend new opportunities for growth and M&A targets.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Business, or a related field; Master's Degree is a plus.
- 2+ years of experience in finance, business development, or related roles within the renewable energy sector.
- Proven track record in financial modeling and financial structures.
- Strong understanding of clean fuels technologies and market dynamics.
- Excellent analytical, communication, and interpersonal skills.